Small items can be packed and shipped UPS or USPS. In some cases, the buyer can pay UPS directly, but the charge may need to go through Helen Storey Antiques. If shipping USPS, shipping charges must go through Helen Storey Antiques, as USPS does not accept third party payment.
- Helen Storey Antiques will provide a shipping quote to the buyer for approval. We charge exact shipping costs.
- Once a quote is accepted by the buyer, Helen Storey Antiques will:
a) provide a shipping charge for the customer to add to the shopping cart and to checkout (if shipping USPS) or,
b) provide contact information for the shipper (UPS), so that final arrangements and payment can be made directly by the customer.
- All shipments will carry full insurance covering loss or damage to the item.
- In the case of loss or damage to the item, an insurance claim is to be made by the buyer with the shipper, not with Helen Storey Antiques.
- The item total at checkout for a small item will NOT include shipping.
Please contact Helen Storey Antiques with any questions. We are always happy to help make the shipping process easy!